Two x Youth Workers – one for the East of the Manhood Peninsula (covering Selsey, Donnington, Hunston, Sidlesham, North Mundham) and one for the West of the Manhood Peninsula (covering East and West Wittering, Bracklesham, Apuldram, Birdham, Earnley, West Itchenor)
Salary £28,860 per annum
37 hours per week, 3 year contract
Youth Dream (Selsey) are recruiting two qualified Youth Worker to help support young people and their families in our community.
The ideal candidate will have
- a Youth Worker qualification
- a strong commitment to young people and an understanding of the factors affecting their lives, including knowledge of Safeguarding for young people
- excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to establish good relationships with young people, volunteers and other agencies
- patience, tolerance and flexibility
- the ability to self-motivate and self-manage
- the ability to inspire and manage volunteers
- the ability to develop new ideas and projects and manage all aspects of their delivery, including project planning, promotion and monitoring outcomes
- the ability to record data and give written and verbal reports
If this sounds like you, please click on the following link for a full job application pack and application form, www.youthdream.co.uk/Jobs-Vacancies/ or call Kim Long on 01243 608943 for more details.
Please note CVs can be included but will not be accepted without a completed application form.
These posts are National Lottery funded.
Closing date for applications 5.00pm Friday 21st May 2021
Interviews will be held on Friday 28th May 2021